Plant upgrades and refurbishment can breath new life into ageing plant as well as saving on running costs and in many cases providing a return on investment.
- Ion exchange vessel internals upgrade, rubber lining repairs and replacement tanks/systems
- Replacement/enhancement of regeneration & chemical dosing systems
- Replacement of Filters, UF Membranes, RO Membranes
- Pre-treatment and ion-exchange resin/media replacement
- Upgrade Control Systems to the latest technology with the potential to offer labour savings
- Enhancement of existing SCADA/HMI interfaces, improving output/functionality
- Replacement of chemical effluent handling systems (dosing, mixing & discharge)
- Supply of critical spares and replacement parts
- Replacement of multi-port valve systems, or upgrade to PLC controlled frontal valves.